Wednesday, March 1, 2017

A THIRD Opinion? Seriously?




In the March issue, of the Northern Connection magazine, I related the story of how my husband had to get THREE quotes from THREE different services in order to get his car inspected at a reasonable price.
I can’t help but wonder about the first two services. They both had HUGE lists of what was wrong and HUGE expenses to go along with them. We didn’t know what to think. Especially, since the lists didn’t match.

Clearly, now that we found an honest opinion, the first two were just trying to take advantage of us, our ignorance about automobiles and get what they could get.

What do you think? Am I responsible for my own ignorance about cars? Is it my own fault for being trusting? Are they justified in some way?


As always, I am VERY interested in your thoughts and opinions! Leave comments below, email me at NorthCon@consolidated.net or send me a “Letter to the Editor” at P.O Box 722 Wexford, PA 15090-0722 attn: Marianne Reid Anderson.




No comments:

Post a Comment